Thursday, November 5, 2009

LoveGuardian is in the house.

So, as obviously stated above, I play Megaten and my usual character I play as is known as LoveGuardian.

I'm quite new to this blogging experience, let alone feeling impelled to also participate in this totally awesome, ubertastic group about FASHION with IBleach and Theena!

I have a feeling that this will be quite the unique experience to take hold and be apart of, as well as give in some sort of way, back to the community.

So, I shall be here, dedicating my time to do what I honestly have no idea how to do, but will have fun doing it anyway, and who knows? Maybe I'll turn out to be quite the fashion critic. I'm sure with IBleach and Theena by my side helping, I'll learn quickly and well be the best fashionistas out there.

Well, I don't have much else to say, I was dragged by IBleach to make a post introducing myself, and its 3:15 am. So I couldn't rehearse a epic introduction, nevertheless, LoveGuardian is in the house, and this party is gonna be rocking.

Much <3, LoveGuardian

2 comments:

  1. Welcome on board chin chin! <3
    May the Fashion be with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We gotta get Theena in here XD. I bugged her like you asked. Hope this thing takes off!

    ReplyDelete