Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bleachtasticalicious


Hello there. I am Bleach. One of the founders of this blog and a true to the heart fashionista. <3

I have been playing megaten since January 2009 and am now also a community supporter.

At first I didn't get into this game's fashion, but over time I gradually felt drawn to it and started out in my early days as a small gunner/enhancer. Back then I tried to use sets that make my character look nifty (we didn't have many sets with actual stats back then, so in the end it did not matter what you wore).
Now the game is evolving, we are getting better stats and also loooooads more fashion. I have dedicated a lot of my time to gathering some of the sets out there and ruely enjoy mixing and matching them to my own desire (e.g. picture above).
For future plans, I intend to stock up on some of the in game obtainable items, such as craftable weapons and care set items, to widen my variety and flexibility when fashioning around. <3

Anywho that is enough to my person. I need to inform you that Theena has unfortunately not been able to post her introductory and is held up with other things at the moment. She will introduce herself at a later time and we will officially start with our fashion articles. Please feel free to stop by and discuss the fashions with us and have fun messing around with Mega-FC. <3

Cheers~

Bleach

4 comments:

  1. Nham. To much english to me Honey xD~
    But well. o-o~ The fashion is good xD~
    I wanna see much of your gathers set!
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have been thinking of posting some of my personal thoughts on certain female sets.
    Kind of like my older blog, just I will do one outfit at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be-YUH-teh-ful! Bleach is a fashion whiz!
    I look forward to seeing what you pop out with! <3

    ReplyDelete