Monday, November 9, 2009

11/5/09 Webmall Reviews

Well Listed here is the latest items that entered our webmail as of 11/5/09. What I love about the earrings is that they give a glow that is respective to their color! My personal favorite is the Lady Earings of Kali. It gives off a red glow, showing that your feisty and to not mess with you. What's nice about the color variety is that you can pick which one to match your outfit! These epically sexy and unique rings totally steal the spotlight from the Brave Heart Earrings. So all you people who want your earings to match your outfit color and have everyones eyes envy your color matching (or just downright hot) set as you walk past them like own it, just get one of these earings here and pick the color you want!


As for the Promo with the Abyss Cloak, this cloak if you haven't herd, let's you FLOAT!! It works well with ANY clothing set almost. The Abyss Cloak sends a message ; I'm L-O-A-D-E-D. O yea, if your caught wearing this, people know you have a mule with a full inventory of bank notes (even though you could be broke and only holding 2 macca !!!). The fact that it lets you float, above everyone else, you're so just epic, you don't even need to walk down the walkway to show how beastly you are, you too good for that now so you float! Because of that, and the message it sends, this cloack would go great with almost any outfit you want to try on.

Well, this concludes my first review eva, don't worry I'll get better-er as I move along.

Go get those sexy earrings!

LoveGuardian

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree on the earrings. I scored on some Skadi Lady Earrings and I am totally loving its green vibe. A decent accent to any set if you like shiny stuff.
    The cloak, however, does not fit with every set and outfit out there. The blue and red trimmings on each kind of mess it up with some outfits. Like let us say you have a Shu Supermacy outfit for girls, which is green, and top it off with a black cloak with red trimming. Not always a best bet for it. It does make it up with the floating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. still going to send the message: your ...LOADDDED !!!

    ~Loveguardian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself am also not a fan of the Abyss Cloak... I will admit about 20% of my dislike comes from the envy I feel towards those who have it (Only for the stats. See: 20%). The other 80% is that it just gives off that "Generic Evil Villain" vibe. It does complement some sets, but as far as it goes as a single piece, count me out on enjoying it.

    Excellent post, though, LG.

    ReplyDelete